Today we're showcasing a list of Top 5 Minecraft seeds for survival in 1.17 Caves and Cliffs Update.
Minecraft is a sandbox-style survival game in which a player can make their own world or play together with their friends in their world.
Even though these worlds can be auto-generated by a random algorithm working behind the game, players can use seeds to generate a specific type of world according to their needs that's why we bring you the top 5 survival seeds that'll not only fulfill your needs but also give you a beautiful experience on your fresh new world in the latest Minecraft 1.17 update.
1.) 834769748139291188 (Village with Mansion)
- This seed (834769748139291188) spawns you right inside a village but there's a catch, right behind you is a woodland mansion.
- Having a Woodland mansion and Village at spawn makes it quite an ideal seed for survival.
- This seed is a must use for gamers who want to begin a thrilling adventure in a brand new world.
- Even though the village is inside a Dark Oak Forest, there are many more biomes under 500-600 blocks radius of the spawn which makes it easier to get different variety of resources.
2.) 2027137130838960293 (Jungle Temple Spawn)
- What can be better than a Jungle temple at spawn to get you started on your adventure.
- The seed (2027137130838960293) spawns you right inside a big jungle and just 10 blocks west is a Jungle Temple with some goodies.
- The jungle is a good place for getting huge amounts of wood and making treehouse bases.
- Just a few blocks away, there's a beautiful little pond and a ravine to grab some ores in the beginning.
3.) 3444202850832351 (Double Village Spawn)
- Just when you think what could be better, the seed (3444202850832351) spawns you inside a Taiga biome.
- Going 80 blocks in the southwest direction, you'll find a giant village that is actually two villages spawned together with a blacksmith house to grab quick loot.
- The village has a Ruined Nether portal in the center making it speedrunner's favorite.
- Taiga, Dark Oak, and Birch Forest are the biomes surrounding the village in multiple directions which is good for farming tons of wood.
4.) 3227028068011494221 (Seaside Village)
- Spawning near the shore there's a big village backed with a Huge desert.
- The village provides an ideal place for those who want to build a seaside town with water docks and custom ships.
- Digging straight down on coordinates (-274, 14, -255) will lead you to a zombie spawner.
- The spawner is connected to a big mineshaft leading to a geode as well as few cave spider spawners.
5.) 848491899908 (Acacia Double Village)
- The double Acacia village at spawn provides a good amount of resources for starting your new survival.
- Making a Nether Portal inside the villages will lead you to a safe spawn.
- Going to (X 750, Z -500) coordinates in the nether will lead you to a Fortress inside soul sand valley which is the best place to make a wither skeleton farm.
- The village itself touches a part of the plains biome for your building needs.
Note:- The following seeds are tested in version 1.17.1 of Minecraft.